Ph.D: Control Engineering, University of Salford, England, 1988.
M.Sc: Control System, UMIST, England, 1985.
B.Sc: Single Honors Mathematics, University of Newcastle Upon Tyne, England, 1983.
Robust multivariable and Adaptive Control Theory, Intelligent Control (Genetic Design and Neural Networks), Industrial applications, Predictability and prediction of system’s behavior, History of Control.
1.1 Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran.
1.2 Member of organizing committee of the first and second Conference of Electrical Engineering, K.N. Toosi University of Technology.
1.3 Head of Control group 1992- 1994.
1.4 Head of postgraduate studies, 1993- 1998.
1.5 Head of Electrical Engineering Department 1990-1992 and 1998-1999.
1.6 Chairman of the scientific committee of the 2nd International conference on Government, Industry and University for National development, May 2000.
1.7 Visiting Professor in the University of Bremen, Germany, June-July 2000.
1.8 Head of Control Group, Nov. 2000-2003.
1.9 Visiting Professor in the University of Bremen, Germany, July-August 2002.
1.10 Chairman of the scientific committee of the 2nd Conference on Machine Vision, Image Processing, K. N. Toosi University of Technology, Feb 2003.
1.11 Member of the International Scientific Committee of CONTROL 2006 Conference held in University of Glasgow, UK.
1.12 President of the K. N. Toosi University of Technology, From August 2003 for a duration of 4 years.
1.13 Member of the International Scientific Committee of CONTROL 2008 Conference held in University of Manchester, UK.
1.14 Member of the Scientific Committee of the Annual International Conference on Automotive Electronics Industry, University of Tehran and Iran Khodro, 2008.
Interested Teaching Fields:
Undergraduate Linear Control Systems, Modern Control Systems, Engineering Mathematics
Postgraduate Digital Control Systems, Multivariable Control, Optimal Control, Advanced Engineering Mathematics, Adaptive Control, Robust Control
1. Digital Control Systems, was nominated as the book of the year by the University of Tehran and gained the title for the academic year 1993-1994.
2. The outstanding university researcher (1994-1995), the title was awarded by K. N. Toosi University chancellor.
3. The outstanding university researcher (1996-1997), the title was awarded by K. N. Toosi university chancellor.
4. The outstanding academic staff (1999-1998), the title was awarded by the Ministry of Culture and Higher Education.
5. Modern Control Systems, was awarded the book of the year by the Electrical Research Center of the Ministry of Energy for the year 2000.
6. The outstanding national researcher in electrical engineering (2007-2008), the title was awarded by IAEEE.