I have over 12 years’ experience in the design of analog, mixed signal, and digital ICs in the fields of RF wireless and data links. I have on many occasions, taken a design through from initial specification to final mask generation and post-fabrication testing. I have also taken on line management and project management responsibilities. In addition, I have 8 years’ experience in teaching and research at college and university levels. I currently hold the position of Assistant Professor in K.N.Toosi University of Technology
· Ph.D: PhD. Electrical Engineering, University of Montreal, Quebec, Canada
· M.Sc: Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Tech., Tehran, Iran
· B.Sc: Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Tech., Tehran, Iran
• 1999-2009: Staff Analog Design Engineer in INTEL Company in USA
• 1998-1999: Design Engineer in Gennum Corporation in Canada.
• 1994-1998:Research & Development Engineer in University of Montreal in Canada
• 1992-1994:Research & Development Engineer in University of Waterloo in Canada
• 1987-1991:Researcher & Counselor in Ministry of Energy, Tehran, Iran
o Assistant Professor in the Department of Electronics at K.N. Toosi University of Technology in Tehran, Iran.
o Teaching assistantship and research assistantship at the University of Waterloo, and University of Montreal, Canada.
o Faculty member and Lecturer in the Department of Electronic at K.N. Toosi University of Technology in Tehran, Iran
Interested Research Fields:
Analog Integrated Circuits, RF Integrated Circuits, A/D, Frequency synthesizer, Data recovery, Mixed signal circuits, Wireless systems.
o Electronic 3,2,1
o Electric circuit Theory
o Communication circuit design
o Physic of Electronics
o Linear system and control theory
o Analysis and design of Frequency synthesizers and data recovery circuits
o Design of electronic circuits and systems
o Analysis and design of RF circuits